Sunday, July 09, 2006

Another week down

Jess and I started counting the months for the due date of the baby and realized that maybe the doc may be incorrect. From out calculations the baby should arrive sometime the first week of December instead of Christmas day. Jess is going to clarify this at our next check up.

We attended a nice wedding last night of some friends of ours. Jess was one of the bridesmaids and she looked amazing in her dress. Of course she always does. The couple getting married were surounded by alot of family and friends whom you could tell supported and loved them very much. It was apparent that they cared for each other very much and that the marriage will be a happy one.

Jess had an ear infection this week. She went to the doc and got some meds and is doing better. Other than that she is healthy.

Got up this morning to a note left on our car. The note was printed off the internet and was a fabricated conversation between God and St. Francis. The down and dirty of it was how I take care of my yard. I googled it and found it... read for yourself. I think people should mind their own damn business and not touch my car. I hope for their sake I do not find out who they are. At least I take care of my yard and house which is more than I can say for some on my block.

On a side bar we have still not agreed on a boys name for the baby. We have a few ideas but cannot come to an agreement. The girls name has been decided. For those of you not keeping up , we have decided to wait and be surprised on the sex of the baby.

Well, another week down and another begins!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this person is obviously just jealous of how great the lawn looks. also just too lazy to make theirs look as yours does. It amazes me how some people have nothing better to do than stick crap on other peoples windshields!!

Anonymous said...

It was me! I looked far and wide for an article regarding religion and lawncare (because I nothing better to do)and found that and decided to place it upon your car. No, no, of course I wouldn't!

master p., esq. said...

glad to see that you got my letter. sorry that it wasn't as exciting for you as it has been for my followers.

maybe while i'm back in tulsa we can have a neverending party

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»