Monday, August 06, 2007

Can I Get Fries With That?

Well, my friends, the time has come and Evelyn has begun the journey to real food. She started her first solid food last Monday and so far is really enjoying it! The first few times were the most hysterical experiences I have had in quite a long time. The look on her face as she took her first bite, the raspberries full of food that she blew all over me, and the chasing her swiveling head with the spoon to make sure she got as much as possible all made this experience so enjoyable! Honestly, the first 3 or 4 times, she absorbed more of the food than she actually ate. But, now she is a pro and welcomes the spoon with a sly grin and hands grabbing for more! Following are some of the pictures from the second day...enjoy
OK, mom...I'm ready

Watch this!!
Success!! Yum, Yum
But, right back out it comes....She's so funny!
See, absorbed more than she swallowed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a girl!!!!!

Beth said...

I can't wait to see her eat her thanksgiving dinner! I wish it weren't so far away :(