Friday, June 15, 2007

Baby Phun!!

So, over the past few weeks Evelyn has become more and more fun to just watch and hang out with. She is laughing and squealing all of the time and is discovering so many things around her! What is amazing is that she is so entertained by the smallest thing! We hooked up her "Jumpster" about 3 weeks ago and she loves it!! I wish I had video to share with all of you because it is quite hysterical to watch. She jumps and spins and laughs with no cares in the world. As you can see in the above picture, she also tends to get very goofy while she is in it! The pictures below are of her hanging out at Grams' and Granpops' house while we helped in the kitchen. As you can see, she was a big help!
Having a child is an amazing thing! Each day I am so inspired by her to step back and enjoy the small things. I hope that you guys enjoy these pics as much as I do! Have a great day


"You know the difference between you and me?" "I make this baby walker look good!"


Entertained by a balloon....now that is the life!


















No comments: