Sunday, October 01, 2006

A post for Matthew

So, it has be brought to my attention, by the people that love me the most :) that I have been slacking off on my blogging duties. Seeing as how I have many people out of the town of Tulsa that need updating on our exciting lives, I thought that it might be time I clue everyone in.
Most of the reason that I have not been faithful to this thing is the overwhelming test that I had to prepare for and take on Friday. One of the hoops that I have to jump through in order to graduate with my degree is spending an entire day in a room with other potential graduates pecking away at a computer to answer questions that cover material we have learned throughout the entire program. I have spent the last month preparing for this test and to my surprise and relief, it was not nearly as bad as I had made it out to be! It should be 4-5 weeks before I get the results and if I pass then the only thing I have left to complete before graduation in December is an independent reading with one of my professors. So, I'm one step closer to the end of the road, thank God!
I plan on adding to this blog each day this week so that I can catch everyone up on all that has been going on. Check back for more fun news! Love ya all......Jess

No comments: