Thursday, November 08, 2007

Play Date

For the past few weeks Evelyn and I have been visiting some new friends for play dates. Kevin and I met Jana and her husband in our Bradley Method child birthing classes and we managed to stay in touch with them. They have a darling boy, Aaron, who is almost 9 months old. I was finally able to, thanks to TC, capture some of what our experiences are like during these "dates." Just in the last two visits, the kids have really started to play together, crawl together, and enjoy each other's company. I swear they even carried on a conversation today!! It is also a great time for Jana and me to share mommy stories and have some adult conversation! Here are a few of the photos I snapped today. PS...it's hard to capture 2 babies at the same time!!
Baby Aaron

Jana and Evie

The fun begins!
We're learning to share! :)


Sneak attack for his favorite toy!

Ok, check out the look on Evie's face!! Think we will see that same look in a few years?

We're still learning to share

3 comments:

Beth said...

That Aaron sure is lucky to get to play with Evelyn every week. I am very jealous.

Anonymous said...

Haha! So cute! Sharing is hard!

Anonymous said...

Hey those are my socks!