Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Swimming and strokes :)

I am officially on a swim team, AKA the Tulsa City Dolphins

It is a really good team. I  go twice a week to practice
I am really good at breast stroke. My first meet, I won my heat in breast stroke. This is what it looks like.






Image result for breaststroke





There is also a stroke called Backstroke and, you guessed it, you lay on your back,  put your arms behind you and kick your feet.

Image result for backstroke



There is ANOTHER stroke called freestyle. It is just like backstroke, but on your stomach.


Image result for freestyle stroke




Last, but certainly not least, and definitely the hardest, BUTTERFLY!


Image result for michael phelps butterfly stroke 


Thank you for reading I hope you learned something 
See you next time!


No comments: