Monday, October 29, 2007

Life

It has come to my attention that Kevin and I have been neglecting our blog lately. Well, I do apologize to those of you that check it and use it for updates on Evelyn, however, I will say that the past few weeks have been a bit difficult with her and have not allowed for much free time to sit and type away. In addition, our camera decided that it was time to quit working and we have not been able to replace it, as of yet. Evelyn is doing well, healthy and growing. She is not, though, sleeping as well as we would have hoped and naps are virtually non-existent. Kevin and I have realized that we are just in a difficult parenting time right now and that this too shall pass. Please keep Evie in your positive thinking thoughts and be patient if the blog is not regularly updated. Next time I post, I plan to have pics and good news to share with everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock on sister!
I put some pictures I took on MySpace.

Imagine that...you are a fulltime wife, mother, and professional...why don't you have time to sit around and update us when we want it? Instant gratification...now. Shame on you. (heavy sarcasm)

Hey, we get what we get when you can...and that is good enough for me...oh right, and then I come take pictures of her.