Monday, October 01, 2007

E-Mobile

Well, my friends, it has finally happened! Evelyn is crawling! she took her first major crawl acroos the floor on Saturday night and since then, she has been buring a path on the floor chasing the dogs and getting into anything and everthing she can. Kevin and I spent Saturday night and Sunday baby-proofing the house and we still have more to go. I'm sure that it comes as no surprise, but we have quite the explorer on our hands! Enjoy the following pics of her new adventures and be sure there will be more to come!

On my way!!
Talking to Grams

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have no idea what you are about to experience!!!! She will totally amaze you with her acrobatic abilities. She sounds like quite the little charmer. She is very photogenic as well. Miss you!!!

Beth said...

Yay Evelyn!!! What a big accomplishment. We cannot wait to chase her around next month.

Anonymous said...

Aw! Such a big girl!

P.S. Love your title for this post. Very clever!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lauren! So glad you appreciate my stretch at humor!! I guess that my lack of sleep brings out the goofey in me! Debra...you are very correct in your observation, she is quite acrobatic and fearless. Miss you too! I should call you soon for advice on what to do with this little one!
Beth, see you kids soon...just wait for the changes in her!!

Anonymous said...

She is a genius!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! Hope you guys can keep up! I can't wait to see what she does next! It was so great to see your family at the wedding. I'm excited to see the pics with Evie!

Anonymous said...

here are some pics I took of Squonkie Squonkerton.

well apparently I have to send them on MySpace...so I will.