Monday, July 16, 2007

Pretty in Pink

I only hope that all of you will enjoy these as much as I do!! I don't know if it was the dress or the entertainment of Grams, but these are some of the best pics we have captured lately.

Yes, she really is this happy! This goofy grin is the newest addition to her facial expressions and I think it has made its appearance because Evie is getting her first teeth!! That's right, 2 little pearly whites on the bottom row!

We took her to the doctor when we got back for a check up and our little girl is 28 1/2 inches long and 18 pounds. She is in 12 month clothes and the good news is that she is finally growing into her beautiful head. She is a healthy baby and a total blessing to her mommy and her daddy./ Parenthood is good!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she beautiful....so precious I could eat her up...they are the cutest with the toothies

LondonLauren said...

She looks so happy! I love her smiles!