Wednesday, July 05, 2006

KPs first blog

Its the middle of the week but it feels like Monday. I am sure many experienced this today. Over the holiday Jess and I scratched another task off of our baby to do list. I also built a pantry closet in the kitchen. It is still in progress. Once it is done I can build the bar and paint. Then it is on to the baby room. I am excited about that.

I pulled something in my back whilst working in the backyard so I am a little gimpy. A new machine came in at work today and Chuck went home sick first thing this morning. So needless to say, I did not get much done.

Jess is in a wedding this weekend. She has a lot going on between school, tutoring, studying and trying to maintain her health for the baby. Not to mention taking care of me. Next weekend we will be going on a lake trip with some friends. Should be a good time.

I will sign off for now and stop with the rambling...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»