Thursday, July 27, 2006

Don't call it a comeback

A certain someone reminded me that I did not post on the blog this week. Thanks TC. I was busy tiling the new bar in the kitchen. Better late than never.

Last week was another busy one. The only thing of real significance that happened was that Jess and I went to the doc for a checkup. Baby and momma are doing great. Very strong heartbeat. We go back in about three weeks for the next ultrasound. We are still not going to find out the sex of the baby... much to the dislike of many. The arrival date is sneaking up and my excitement level is building.

The new machine is running except for a certain G Code issue we are having. The machine and control are so new that the bugs are still be worked out. Not sure if that is good or bad.

Jess' bro and fiance left this morning. They had a quick visit here in Tulsa then continued on to Cali. It was good to get together with everyone. Eveyone needs to live closer together.

Jess is done with school for the summer and will concentrate on tutoring for awhile. Not much else to say. Maybe something exciting will happen this weekend.

Have a good Friday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! An update.
I still think that I could sneak in the ultrasound, have the doctor point out to me, I'd keep my mouth shut, yet secretly buy gifts for the boy or girl.
Pat thinks it's a girl by the way. She told me the other night at dinner.
Happy to see Jessica now looks pregnant...and very pretty. It suits her.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update....good for you not finding out the sex of the baby. I think not knowing is 1/2 the fun! It also gives everyone else a chance to put in a guess. You should start a pot and let everyone put in money...date of birth and sex. I agree with TC...pregnancy suits Jessica.

master p., esq. said...

indeed, we should all live a little closer together. being apart is a biatch, but i am glad that we got to spend at least some time in tulsa, but bummed that i didn't see you kids at all.

i'm lookin forward to the holidays when i can ring in the new year with the newest member of the family.

Anonymous said...

I think there is a blog responsibility...the blogger needs to update...the bloggee, such as myself, only gets updates this way.

I like the name Nick. Melissa said you were entertaining male names....Nicholas Michael Paul would be good. I like Andrew if you call him Drew. But as it is your child....you should name it what you wish. As Steve said today, baby names are first come, first get.

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»